terça-feira, 18 de maio de 2010

Música: The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - 1994 (trilha sonora)


1 - I've Neve Been to Me - Charlene
2 - Go West" - The Village People
3 - Billy, Don't Be a Hero - Paper Lace
4 - My Baby Loves Lovin - White Plains
5 - I Love the Nightlife
(Disco 'Round) - Alicia Bridges
6 - Can't Help Lovin' Dat Man - Trudy Richards
7 - I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
8 - A Fine Romance - Lena Horne
9 - Shake Your Groove Thing
[Original Mix] - Peaches & Herb
10 - I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine - Patti Page
11 - Finally
[7 Choice Mix] - Ce Ce Peniston
12 - Take a Letter Maria - R.B. Greaves
13 - Mamma Mia - ABBA
14 - Save the Best for Last - Vanessa L. Williams
15 - I Love the Nightlife
[Real Rapino 7 Mix] - Alicia Bridges
16 - Go West
[Original 12 Mix] - The Village People
17 - I Will Survive
[Phil Kelsey Classic Mix] - Gloria Gaynor
18 - Shake Your Groove Thing
[Original Mix] - Peaches & Herb
19 - I Love the Nightlife
[Damien Ext. Vox] - Alicia Bridges 



sinta o prazer!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário